Here at The Health Clinic both Mary and Stephen are fully vaccinated and adhering to the Ministry of Health’s current guidelines.
- Wearing of masks for all appointments and treatments
- Allowing space between each appointment to allow for social distancing requirements
- Ensuring good ventilation of the clinic and treatment rooms
- Regular cleaning of all public surfaces and treatment rooms
- Hand sanitizer throughout the clinic
- QR Code and tracing register of all patients
- Complying with Covid prescreen questionnaires for all patients/treatments
For further information on the national and ministerial response to Covid, please refer to the Unite against Covid-19 website, at https://covid19.govt.nz/
If you have any queries or concerns in regards to coming to the clinic while in level 3, please feel free to reach out to us. Either call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 360 0738.